Lymphatic Drainage Massage
Lymphatic drainage massage (the name is originated from the word to drain) is a multifunctional active massage. The massage can be used to reduce heaviness in legs, activate blood circulation and fight against cellulite that is why it is often called an anti-cellulite massage. No anaesthesia, no cuts and no surgical intervention is applied with no downtime. Procedure is performed using only the highest quality equipment advantages.
What is lymph drainage massage used for?
Lymphatic drainage massage is suitable for women of any age:
- Lymphatic drainage massage treats cellulite. It is ideally combined with the acoustic method.
- It also stimulates blood circulation, making it particularly suitable for people with cold legs;
- This procedure removes leg swelling as well as fatigue. After a long day, it relaxes tired feet and provides a light leg sensation
- In addition, lymph drainage massage is very effective against lymphatic stasis both in hands and feet after an injury, or surgery.
- Improved skin tone
- Reduced cellulite appearance
- Fights against the heavy-legs syndromee
- Regenerates and detoxicates the body
- Effectively decreases swelling, oedemas.
- Suppresses local inflammation.
- Safety treatment without side effects
- Very comfortable and relaxing application